Confident with Content™ the Course
Taking you from total content newbie to total pro in 6 weeks!
Confident with Content™ the Course is a one-of-a-kind program where I teach you EXACTLY how to write, design, and publish your small business social media content, WITHOUT the need for costly software or agencies so that you can save energy, time, and money – and spend time on the things that truly matter to you.
Want to learn more about DIYing your social media and if it’s right for you?
I am running a live webinar (you can select which date works best for you) here.
I will walk you through how you can decide if it’s best to DIY your social media marketing or if you should hire it out. I’ll be spilling my best tips and tricks to save the most amount of time and money no matter which direction is best for you.
See you there!
If you’re ready to take a sneak peek and you want to know all about what Confident with Content™ the Course is all about, keep reading 😉
Before I spill allllll the juicy details about how this program will transform the way you do social media content marketing, and before I tell you HOW it will save you 5-10 hours each and every WEEK, let’s just talk for a moment about who this program is really for…
You’re a small business owner, someone who sells a service or a product, or an aspiring entrepreneur, and you’ve been desperately searching for a better way to get your social media content marketing done without wasting hours and hours every single week.
- A busy mom of 1, 2, 3, or even FOUR (like me), and you just need to know how to do this quicker so that you can spend more time with your kids
- A service provider who wants to take the edge off of creating content so that you can spend more time actually perfecting your service and delivering it to more people
- A product based small business owner who needs to leverage an easier system so that you can focus more on your advertising strategy to complement your content
- A virtual assistant or beginner social media manager who wants to leverage a better system to get more content done quicker (while still looking like a total pro!)
- Someone who has an idea for a business, and you need to learn how to DIY your social media content marketing so you can spend money in other places in your business start-up journey
You’re right where you need to be 🙂 You can stop searching for the perfect program to learn how to DIY your social media content marketing in the simplest way possible, because what I have for you is what you’ve been looking for – an actionable plan to write, design, and publish your social media content in a FRACTION of the time it takes you now, complete with weekly implementation sessions and direct feedback from me and my team while you go through the Confident with Content™ program.
By the end of this program,
you will have:
- Set the foundation for your social media marketing success (instead of wasting even more time trying ‘all the things’ in content marketing without knowing where you should actually spend your time…)
- Beautifully optimize your social media channels so that when YOUR ideal client lands on them and consumes your content, they will know exactly what you do and how to work with you or buy from you
- Complete your social media content marketing strategy and fill up your content buckets with enough ideas to last you a year or more so that you can stop trying to find the next best thing and focus on what is important for you and your business on social media
- Leverage my unique system of batching content to save the MOST amount of time possible
- Write your entire year of social media content (during our 6 weeks together) so that you don’t even have to log in and think ‘what the heck should I post today’ ever again
- Design absolutely stunning social media graphics to accompany your custom written posts so that you look like a total pro! (Don’t worry, you don’t need to be an expert designer… we’ve got special templates created just for you and we show you exactly how to use them!)
- Schedule out your content created during the program (many people schedule out a whole year during their 6 weeks!) saving you 10+ hours every single week!
- Understand what metrics are important for you to pay attention to for your business, and know which ones are totally useless and not worth your time
- Have a foundation for what to do and where to go when you’re ready to outsource this whole thing
- Have a complete system locked and loaded for your Virtual Assistant (if you want to hand this off to them once it’s running smoothly for you)
Brittany will take your game to the next level. Get off the fence and give Empty Desk Solutions a try. Their field of expertise is always evolving, they do this every day. How much is your time worth? Unless you want to stumble around in the dark finding things out for yourself? Why don’t you let Brittany hand you a few light bulbs.
Brittany and her team have gone above and beyond in helping my firm set up and manage my social media, and digital marketing campaigns. Invaluable help in todays world. I highly recommend their services
Brittany is one of those rare client-focused service providers who are both strategic and creative. Brittany uses those talents to build customized programs for each client she works with. She is a problem-solver and if she doesn’t have the answer herself she will reach out to others or research the answer – either way, she finds answers and provides solutions. The best part is she always responds AND in a timely fashion. She has a great positive personality, filled with warmth and genuine caring. I am lucky to have had the pleasure to work with Brittany and to witness her project management skills. Any time I bring up Brittany Hardy, people rave about how helpful she is and how amazing her work is.
Enroll in Confident with Content™ the Course
3 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF
A ONE-TIME PAYMENT OF
Just a small sample of what my past colleagues and clients have had to say about working with me
Brittany is awesome! She really listens and was very flexible and patient with my changing ideas and that’s really the special quality she has that sets her apart. As my business grows, her approach, patience and willingness allows my site to do the same, with no pressure. Thanks, Brittany and EDS!
The Complete Athlete
As a mortgage company that although already existing is reinventing itself and growing at a rapid rate, we needed marketing help everywhere. We required resources around social media, websites, collateral materials, and events . We needed to tell our story.
Brittany and her team have met the challenge for BlueTree Mortgages WEST in every one of these aspects. Led by Brittany’s can do attitude and flare for understanding our business needs plus ability to deliver on time and with professionalism makes Empty Desk our only choice in the marketing services space .
The leadership team at BlueTree highly recommends Brittany and the Empty Desk Team . They are our choice and will be so in future on our journey to be the best we can be.
What a relief it was to have you be my social media person for my municipal election campaign. I was very fortunate to have you and I am eternally grateful to you for all you have done. You were instrumental in managing this key part of my campaign with such ease. Your skill set was superb! You were able to work from my outlines and create a stellar brochure for my platform (including uploaded photo’s), campaign website material, facebook events for my fundraiser and election day, media relations for submitting my information to the local newspaper, editing my submissions and any other odd jobs that I needed done. You were able to create neat and appealing designs and produce wonderful products in a very short period of time.
Brittany you are naturally gifted for social media design creations and I would recommend you to anyone that is looking for someone to help them with their election campaign material. You are able to work outside of the box and are flexible and can work either on line, by phone or face to face. It was such a relief to have you bundle my workload and make it exciting!
Most of all Brittany you are a delightful friendly outgoing person and a pleasure to be around. I am fortunate to have had your talent be a part of my campaign and I look forward to working again with you in the future.
Thank you also for your endorsement in my bid to run for City Council as you know me in the community as it meant a great deal!
Module 1 ”Foundations” is going to take you through your student orientation celebration!
We will start by setting proper expectations in this course so that you know how and when you can access support from me during the program, and you’ll complete an audit of your current social media footprint so that by the end of module 1, you’ll be feeling less ‘stress’ and more ‘yes!’. You will be jazzed and ready to rock and roll, and I can’t wait to virtually toast to you! Mimosas anyone?
- Welcome video – if you don’t already know me, let’s have a little mini celebration together 😉
- Direct support access provided (I’m going to hold your hand through this process!)
- Jumping off point for momentum – we are going to complete your social media audit to get a picture of where you’re currently at, so that you can see how far you’ve come at the end of the 6 weeks together.
It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it’s the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time.
David Allan Coe
The Bigger Picture
Before you know where to spend your time on social media to be the MOST effective, you need to know who the heck you are speaking to and where they hang out online.
Module 2 is all about digging in to that ICA (ideal client avatar) so that you know EXACTLY who you are writing content for and on what platforms.
We will start by setting some of your ‘Big Picture’ marketing goals so that we can identify what social media activities will align with those, and then we will get clear on your ICA before making your 5 key social media decisions for success.
By the time module 2 is complete, you will have your social media strategy locked and loaded!
- Special guest training video to help you get clear on that perfect client (we are going to take you from ‘I have no idea where to start with this’ to ‘Wow! I can’t believe how amazing it feels to have this avatar in mind when creating all of my marketing material!). This is seriously a game changing piece if you haven’t already done this work.
- My simple yet effective way to determine exactly what networks to spend your time on according to where you newly discovered ICA hangs out online
- Social media strategy template included
- Profile optimization and set up checklist – even if you don’t have perfect social media set up, we’re going to help you get there!
- Our daily momentum generating cheat sheet so that you can start to grow your audience even while you’re going through this program creating new content.
Fill Your Buckets
Module 3 is where we dive into your content buckets. You will learn what they are, why they are important, and how to set up your very own.
We will start by walking you through our very own monthly editorial calendar (with suggested themes!) before we dive into the who, what, where, when, why, and how of social media content buckets.
By the time module 3 is complete, you’ll feel completely relieved that this is all coming together and you now have the strongest foundation possible for writing your social media content with purpose. You will have all of your social media content ideas completely ironed out, and you’ll be ready to craft all of your written social media content.
- Editorial calendar template – this is the very same one we use for our social media agency clients, and it’s so simple to use!
- Content bucket training from my biz bestie herself, Jennifer Kolbuc of Mountain Top Consulting (she’s literally the queen of content pillars and even developed the pillars I use at Empty Desk Solutions to this day).
- A quick and easy cheat to coming up with your monthly themes so that you have the base for your social media marketing for an entire year
Bucket filling is in the eye of the bucket holder, not the bucket filler. Fill their buckets with things that are important to them … not you. David Cottrell
It’s Copy Time!
Your foundation is firmly in place, and you’re ready to write your content! I am providing you with my social media post copy document to take you from “OMG, I’m terrified to write my content!” to “Wow, that was so much easier than I thought!”.
We will start by showing you exactly how we use this document to plan content for ourselves, and for our paid social media clients. You’re going to write an entire month of social media content in this module, but I promise, it’s easier than it sounds! Because your content pillars are established, it’s a matter of starting to fill in the blanks – win!
By the time module 4 is complete, you’ll have written 30 days of social media content, and you will have learned the content writing system that you can use month after month, saving tens of hours every single month you stick to this process. Say goodbye to logging in and thinking ‘what the heck should I post today?’
- The anatomy of a perfect social media post training and cheat sheet
- Different writing styles to speak to the ICA you created in module 2
- The golden rule of educational vs sales generating content
- How to write content with ONE platform in mind, and then repurpose it so that you stop wasting so much time in content creation land
- The top 5 copywriting mistakes to avoid as a beginner
- Let’s talk personal – when to include or not include family in your biz social media (and ways to do it professionally)
- Best practices for getting help proofreading content to avoid writing mistakes that could put off your audience
Your job is not to write copy. Your job is to know your visitors, customers and prospects so well, you understand the situation they’re in right now, where they’d like to be, and exactly how your solution can and will get them to their ideal self.
Let’s Design Together!
CCYour foundation is set, and your copy is well thought out, planned, and written, now it’s time to create your beautifully branded images.
We will start by setting up your Canva account with your brand toolkit, and then we will help you load in our bonus Canva templates that will give you an incredible head start on creating your images for the month. It’s as easy as changing your colours and fonts and away you go!
By the time module 5 is complete, you’ll go from feeling like you’re design challenged, to witnessing your creations come to life right before your eyes. You’re never going to look at social media images the same way again once you discover how simple our monthly image design system really is.
- Canva brand kit setup and Canva crash course! All the basics you need to know to edit the bonus templates quickly and easily
- The monthly image creation system and ‘copy’ hack for future months
- The importance of personal branding photos to create authenticity in your content mix (and what to do if you DON’T want to show your face all the time)
- Where to go when you need a pro – when and how to outsource your graphic design
- Special promo rates for image editing assistance – reserved for Confident with Content™ students ONLY
There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for. Milton Glaser
You have brainstormed, written, and designed an entire month of social media content, all that’s left to do is schedule it in advance so that the world can consume your creations 🙂
We will start by showing you the FASTEST and most CONVENIENT way to schedule your content in advance so that you’re never spending hours on end mindlessly scrolling social media when you meant to ‘just log in to do this quick post’ (it never works that way does it?!).
By the time you’re through module 6, all of your content you’ve created will be scheduled, and you’ll be ready to kick back and relax a little bit! We will give you our top secret social media daily checklist to help you properly engage online and grow your accounts one day at a time. Say goodbye to overwhelm!
- Content scheduling demo
- Different schedulers and the pros and cons of each
- How to hire the perfect virtual assistant to manage your post scheduling (if you just don’t want to do it yourself once you’ve created the content)
It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.
Wrapping up with Metrics and ‘What to do with them?’
Oh my goodness you made it! What the heck are social media metrics anyways? What ones are important, and what ones are just downright not useful for you at all?
We will start by giving you the low-down on what metrics matter for each network, and which ones matter for you depending on what your goals are (remember you set those out earlier on in the course).
By the time you’ve completed the final module of the program, module 7, you’ll have a firm grasp on social media metrics and how you can read them and get actual insight into what they mean and how to pivot if you’re not seeing the success that you wanted. We will also show you how to calculate the value of your own time when you’re spending it on social media marketing, and we will give you our simple calculation for what it’s REALLY costing you to DIY it vs’ hiring it out.
The system you’ve learned through this 6 week program is there for you to duplicate month after month, and you should be able to create your entire month of social media content in a FRACTION of the time it took you before. We cannot wait to have you be one of our success stories – and we are over the moon about learning where all that saved time will go for you 🙂
- Metrics basic training and which ones matter
- How to pivot your content and activities when you need to
- How to hire and determine IF it’s the right move for you
- Virtual wrap-up party
What’s measured improves
When you enroll during this special limited time period,
Confident with Content™ the Course
(A $2,888 Value)
- 7 modules of online learning (complete with implementation time and strategies) to show and walk you through absolutely everything you need to do to launch and maintain a successful social media content marketing plan
- My signature Confident with Content™ social media marketing strategy template that you will customize to make it a perfect fit for your business
- My step-by-step Confident with Content™ system to planning and understanding your content buckets (then filling them up!)
- Exclusive fill-in-the blank social media content copy (that pairs with your bonus editorial calendar) so that you are never stuck on ‘what to write’ ever again
- Stunning social media marketing graphics templates, custom created for Confident with Content™ enrollees – simple to use and edit so you never waste any more time trying to create your own graphics from scratch
There is a weekly q+a and implementation session on zoom (and they are all recorded in case you can’t make it!), and each of the 7 modules is released one week apart to make sure you can stay on track and get everything done with me. This is not another self-paced course where you can skip ahead and get lost. All modules are in a strategic order and released one at a time to build upon the work in the previous module.
Plus these bonuses to help you not only get a head start, but finish strong with your social media content marketing
6 One Hour Weekly Implementation Sessions on zoom with me and access to the private members lounge on Facebook. You can’t get stuck if you attend the weekly implementation sessions because I am personally there to walk you through your work to make sure you get it done. These are not pre-recorded – they are delivered live!
How to get your first (or next) 100 followers on Instagram in 30* days. A proven engagement strategy to take you from 0 to 100 followers in 30 days or less.
*This is an average amount of time it takes people to get their first 100 followers using this engagement strategy. Results can vary.
A full strategy, content, image, and system audit in the final week of the program from the Empty Desk Solutions team. Most courses are just ‘set it and forget it’ with your work, we want to help you make sure it looks amazing! You will have the opportunity to send us your completed work in the final week of the program for feedback and tweaks from our team.
My risk-free, 14 day money back guarantee.
I’d like to be upfront with this, I believe that the Confident with Content™ system is so easy to follow and implement that you cannot fail if you put in the work, and with our weekly implementation sessions together, it is almost impossible to get stuck if you’re truly committed.
But, if for any reason within 14 days of the course being released (between day 1 and 14), if you feel that this program won’t help you create content in a fraction of the time it took you before, I will gladly refund your money.
Ok, so let’s talk FAQ’s from your fellow Confident with Content™ researchers
Can this system actually save me 5-10 hours a week on my social media marketing?
How you choose to leverage this system after the program ends is completely up to you, but if you follow my exact process for writing, designing, and publishing your content, you should be able to publish your social media content in advance, spending 1 hour or less on it each week. Most business owners I talk to spend 5-15 hours a week on social media, so 5-10 hours is an average of time saved.
Will I need to purchase additional expensive software to make the system work?
No! The only piece of software you will NEED is Canva Pro which is $12.99 a month at the time of writing the answer to this question. This tool will allow you to design AND schedule your social media content. Any other tools we show you in the course are optional and not required.
I don't have an eye for design, how will I make my graphics?
In the design module, I will be supplying you with a 30 day Canva document (30 day templates) that you will be able to easily customize so that you are not designing from scratch. This will be your Canva crash course and is beginner friendly!
I don't even have social media profiles set up, is this still for me?
Yes, yes and yes! In module 1 we are going to dig into setting up your goals for social media marketing, and in module 2, we dive in to your ideal client and where they actually hang out online. If you don’t have profiles yet this course is still for you because we will give you everything you need to be successful!
Still thinking about it?
I want you to think about the value of your own time. Not just ‘I’d rather be doing this, or I’d rather be doing that’, but the real, true value of your time.
If you’re on the fence about the $997 price tag of the course, I want you to think for a moment about what it’s costing you NOT to take the course.
This dollar amount will be different for everyone, but if you save 5-10 hours every single week on your social media marketing, could you make more money? Spend more time with your kids? Take more time for yourself? What would you do with that extra time?
The average business owner is spending 10-15 hours a week on social media content marketing. If you make $50/hour in your business, you could be throwing away $500-$1000 a WEEK on your social media marketing. Even my done for you packages cost $700/month and up to create content. This course is an incredible value and you will be learning the exact system I use (and the EDS team uses) to manage our small business agency clients.
I can’t wait to dive in with you! This course is truly life-changing for me because I get to serve MORE people and teach my system to other business owners just like me who are ready to save time and become more efficient with their social media marketing.
Whether you’re looking to just get some time back in your life, or you’re looking to streamline so you can focus on other money making activities in your business, I get you!
I know EXACTLY what it feels like to be doing ‘all the things’ in your business, and trust me, social media content marketing doesn’t have to be one of those time-sucking complicated marketing activites.
I dream of a world where us small business owners wake up feeling energized, refreshed, and ready to take on the world because every single system in our business is running like a well-oiled machine. I hope you will accept my invitation to Confident with Content™ so that your social media marketing can become one of those effortless systems that works for you, not the other way around 😉
Luv from Brittany