How was your weekend? Mine was amazing because my beautiful new iMac came and I can finally be more productive – woot woot! Oh… and the computer is PURPLE! My brand colours – can’t be any more amazing than that hah.
Today’s email is short and sweet – I have three things to share with you:
- The Confident with Content™ the Community Membership doors are closing for enrollment on June 15th and will be closed for the summer. If you’re interested in speeding up your social media content creation with this membership offer, please check out what’s included on my website here: https://emptydesksolutions.ca/confident-with-content-the-community/
- LAST CHANCE to sign up for our ‘Content Quickie’ social media package. This is our $595/month package where we write design and publish your social media content for you. This package is going away at the end of this month as I move to focus solely on our Ultimate Content Collab package and the new membership option. More details here: https://emptydesksolutions.ca/packages/
- Confident with Content™ the Course: Original launch date of June 15th has been moved to September. We have had some guest trainers who want to come on board that we absolutely can’t contain our excitement about, so we want to take some more time to record the training videos so they can be included.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Weekly Social Media Marketing Tip:
Summer is a time that many of us (myself included) tend to check out a little bit and focus on fun in the sun! What can you automate in your business that will allow you to spend time doing what you love during the summer (my favourite season!) without sacrificing business revenue or momentum?
Consistency is key when it comes to social media marketing (as is the case with most other marketing strategies too), and there IS a way to pre-plan and schedule your social media content in advance so that you do not need to be creating content on the fly each day. You can be sipping a pina colada on the beach (or chasing kids at the waterpark like me hah!) all while your pre-planned content releases itself online. Win!
Some tools that can help you accomplish this:
- Google docs to preplan your written copy (have an editorial calendar first!)
- Canva to design your images
- A scheduling tool of your choice (canva pro can do this, or you can use sendible which is what we use for our done for you clients)
Until next week,