A huge thank you to everyone who filled out my survey last week – I learned a lot about how you’re using social media for your business, and this info helps me tailor custom solutions that will serve you now and/or in the future.
If you were one of the first 5 to answer the survey, your $10 Starbucks gift card is on its way!
With yesterday being the first official day of summer (although you wouldn’t know it with the pouring rain we were in at my sons tball wind-up party 😖), I thought it would be good timing to share some tips on how you can spend LESS time on social media this season and MORE time doing things with the people you love.
Here’s my top 5 list of things to do to save your sanity this summer on social media:
- Pre-plan what you’re going to post about (Do you have launches coming up? Sales? Promotions? Map them all out on a calendar)
- Batch create your content. Even if you create a batch of 12 posts, that is enough for an entire month if you’re posting 3/week.
- Have social media themes to help you create content and batch faster. Example: Monday motivation (inspiring quotes), Wednesday education (teach people something about your business),and Friday TGIF or check-out (share something funny or light moving into the weekend).
- Schedule your actual time on social media for engaging with your audience. I’m talking about stopping the scrolling habit. Schedule 15-30 min in your day to check in, comment away, send some messages and then get the heck out of there!
- Spend less (but intentional) time in groups. Facebook groups can be a wonderful source of engagement and even business leads, but they can also be a massive time suck. Schedule time in ONCE A WEEK for 30-60min max to filter through your groups and engage. Trust me, you won’t miss much 😉
If you need a little help making a plan or getting content done for you, I’m here to help!
Until the end of THIS WEEK ONLY I am offering limited social media planning spaces. They are offered at $97 and we will be together on zoom for 60 minutes making your social media summer plan together (we will have ideas mapped out for july-sept). I don’t usually offer this service, but so many people responded in the survey that they wanted something like this, so here it is 🙂 If you want in on that, reply to this email and we will get you booked.
If you’re looking for more of a hands off approach and want me and my team to write, design, and publish your content, grab a free coffee chat booking on my website so we can learn all about you and how we can serve you.
Until next time, have a great week!.
P.S.: the doors to the Plan that Social Club are now closed until the fall. Sign up to get on the waitlist to be notified of when they open again.
P.P.S.: Did you know I offer free 10 min coffee chats on zoom? If you want to brainstorm some marketing ideas or see if we can help you with your social media or website, please grab a time that suits you at https://emptydesksolutions.ca/workwithme/